Biological Crimped Grain Treatment
Ensile-Bio Crimp is a biological crimped grain treatment. Using the latest biological technology, Ensile-Bio Crimp is a proven solution to ensure efficient preservation for a stable, palatable and high-quality crimped grain at feed out.
- One million bacteria Lactobacillus collinoides and Lactobacillus cellobiosus, per gram of grain.
- Two elite strains of heterofermentative bacteria.
- Enzyme complex to release nutrients.
- Available as granular powder or sachet for liquid application.
Benefits of incorporating Ensile-Bio Crimp into your feeding strategy
- Controls the entire fermentation
unlike acid preservation.
- Improves fermentation, thereby
protecting protein quality.
- Increases aerobic stability by up
to 5 days.
- Increases palatability.
- Leads to a 99% mould reduction.
To purchase Ensile-Bio Crimp, contact your local sales advisor.