Head of Ruminant Nutrition
Due to continued expansion, we are hiring a Head of Ruminant Nutrition to support our national and international markets.
This career defining role is the ideal progression for a candidate who has been working in ruminant nutrition and looking to step into a more senior management level role. This role will involve providing technical support and training to the sales team and distributors both in Ireland and internationally.
- Provide technical support and training to the Agritech sales representatives and distributors to ensure that technical issues or problems are resolved to our customers’ satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Set-up, manage and review all diet formulation requests from Agritech’s farmer customers and maintain all records on Agritech’s centralised diet database.
- Develop and train the sales representatives and distributors to achieve a professional competency level in the effectiveness and technical impact of our products on farm.
- Provide technical support to our Export Sales Manager, international distributors and their customers as required.
- Help and technically assist sales in the growth in sales of Agritech’s high value range of specialist products in Ireland.
- A degree in Agricultural Science or equivalent.
- Excellent ruminant nutrition understanding.
- Good general practical understanding of dairy and beef farms.
- A minimum of 5 years plus work experience in a previous role.
- Knowledge of nutrition software and basic IT skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel in Ireland and some international travel.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 20th of September.
September 20th 2020