Changes in the mineral profiles of grass and grass silages coupled with animal genetic advances over the past twenty years have placed greater demands on the mineral supplements being supplied to farm animals.
Click on the chart above or here to download the pdf (4Mb).
Features of Welmin™ minerals
- High levels of Keyshure™ chelated copper and zinc.
- Intellibond™ copper for further levels of rumen bypass.
- Organic selenium.
- Multiple sources of copper, zinc, iodine, selenium and magnesium.
- Phosphorus levels up to 14% inclusion where required.
- Magnesium levels up to 30% to counter the increased demand for magnesium in breeding stock.
- High levels of vitamins A, D3 and especially vitamin E.
- Significant levels of B vitamins.
- Immunowall yeast.
Benefits to Livestock
- Milk yield.
- Growth rate.
- Feed efficiency.
- Rumen function.
- Hoof condition.
- Colostrum antibody levels.
Browse our website to read more about our livestock mineral supplements or download the Agritech Mineral Supplements Brochure (3MB).
To buy our Welmin Livestock Mineral Supplements, contact your local distributor.